Last updated: 2020-04-27 11:45:32
What Information May We Collect and Store
We receive and store any and all information that you enter on this web site or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to: electronic mail, regular mail and phone calls.
We collect and store the following information about you:
* Identifying information – Name
* Identifying information – Postal / Shipping address
* Identifying information – Billing address
* Identifying information – Phone number
* Identifying information – IP address
* Identifying information – Email address
* Financial information – Credit card or debit card number
* Financial information – Card expiration date
* Financial information – Card CVV (security code)
* Geolocation information – Geolocation information
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a web site and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The web site can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
* Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
* Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
* Test content on the Website.
* Store information about your preferences.
* Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This web site is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this web site.
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
* Auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into
* Counting ad impressions to unique visitors
* Verifying position and quality of ad impressions
* Auditing compliance
* Detecting security incidents
* Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities
* Debugging to identify and repair errors
* Creating new features
* Short-term transient use
* Performing services
* Providing customer service
* Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions
* Verifying customer information
* Processing payments
* Marketing and advertising
* Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
* Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices
* Participation in surveys and contests
* Enforcing our Terms of Service
* Resolving disputes
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information. To opt-out of future sales, Contact Us.
This web site uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Third-Party web sites
This web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such web sites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such web sites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track Signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform web sites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (” DNT “). You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Opting out of us collecting personal information
You may opt-out of us collecting your personal information at any time by not inputting data into our web site and by contacting us.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time.